Going Strong

Couple of days ago, my water bottle decided to have a party in my purse, everyone were welcome. To my surprise my hip hop-phone survived alright, I hadn`t guessed him to be a party brake. It turned out that my veteran camera was the one with most impressive drinking skills. He could only inform me that his memory card was out of business, and that all the pictures had been transformed into “failure files”. First thought: damn. Second thought: new camera…nice. But then someone told me to let the whole thing dry, and then turn it on. It worked. All pictures back as “functional files”, and veteran back in business. Since 2004, this piece of equipment has documented many places:

Sicily, NYC, Porto, Tokyo, Beijing, Namsos, Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, London, Barcelona, San Sebastian, Toulouse, Boston, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Yokohama, Gibraltar, Mallorca, Istanbul, Heidal, Århus, Berlin, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Delft, Helsinki, Skagen.

Golden moments, man.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar