Road Of Silk

When blogger went moron on me, I was about to tell you a really fascinating story about the trade route "The Silk Road", from China to the middle East. It was a filled with facts and amazing information. But it turns out that it was a: NO GO. Bite me, I don`t know why. It began like this:

When I was a kid at the age of 5-6, I was obsessed with a television series called "The Silk Road". Obvious to the masses, this show presented the history of the trade route (in a very objective way). I remember the scenes on the screen to be unbelievable picturesque with a hint of fairytale and last but not least, extremely dangerous. The series was broadcasted on a weekday after the news, so every week I had to fight for my desperate need of historical facts, in regards of bedtime. Some years later I wrote a letter to NRK (the channel), and asked if they could broadcast this amazing piece of television imagery once more. I never got an answer.

Then all the wonderful facts arrives on scene, but..No.
If this survives the unwanted censor, I just want to end this feature with: OK, so now it works!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar