Enna

Let me introduce; Enna. A small city on top of a small mountain located pretty much bulls eye on the rather small island of Sicily, Italy. Charming place I`m sure, as long as you don`t expect summer temperatures in April. You have to trust me on this one, but the view is actually amazing. I found this picture in my "pictures of pictures pictures" file, among memories and other foggy stuff. Enna + Sicily in general was visited studytrippin` in April 2005, we spent most of the time on a bus, wearing every piece of clothing brought from home. Or we made sketches of ruins, wearing every piece of clothing brought from home, or we ate the best italian food ever, wearing every piece of clothing brought from home. Or we drank grappa. Good old cold (except during grappa) times.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar